When it comes to a Mini, it’s just personal! When you love it, you really love it. This car is the epitome of stylish British heritage, but beyond the iconic status of the car, it’s the Mini’s fun agility that has the ability to make you smile. Since BMW’s take over in 2001, the hot hatch has retained its classic retro look, while managing to evolve with the times. Better technology, bigger and much more luxurious but with the same engine bay size!
It’s not easy to explain why we’re massive fans of the Mini. There’s a rush you get from driving this icon that keeps your hands firmly on the wheel. Rob has owned many classic Minis over the years, carrying out detailed restorations to bring them back to their showroom best. Since BMW’s introduction into the brand, simplicity has turned into complexity and what was straightforward now requires a keen eye to get right. That’s why it is so important to put your Mini in the hands of the right mechanic.
- Servicing carried out as per manufacturer's specifications - according to mileage or time
- Genuine or Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts used - maintaining your new vehicle warranty
- Full inspection carried out with every service.
- Electrical diagnosis
- Mechanical diagnosis
- Air conditioning diagnosis.
- Engine remapping & performance modifications
- Retrofitting headlights, head units, reverse cameras, parking sensors
- Darkside Developments approved distributor
- Diesel tuning.
- Air conditioning
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Engine and transmission rebuilds
- Suspension & brakes
- End of warranty inspections
- Walnut blasting - Engine carbon cleaning
- Tow bar fitting and coding.
Had a electrical issue which we had been trying to resolve at other places for several months whilst travelling. Paid out several hundreds of dollars without success until meeting Rob... read more
Great customer service and attention to detail is hard to find these days. Transit van serviced and custom tuned in one day. Cannot recommend Triggs enough.
I have used Rob for my mini cooper works for a number of different issues I have had. He has fixed them everytime and my mini runs perfectly. I can't... read more
Its always great to find a garage with people who generally care about their quality of workmanship and customer service I have no hesitation to recommend Triggs Garage to anyone looking... read more
I just want to start by saying that Rob is a consummate professional, extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. He took time to explain what he was doing and how it... read more